Activities: I was able to annotate half of my second research paper book,All I Did Was Shoot My Man, as well as finish my journal for my first book, Devil In A Blue Dress.
Problems: I didn't have any major problems with my research process this week, mainly because we have just settled back into the school routine since we were all on winter break. Also this week we had a lot of class work on our semester reflections as well as received our research paper requirements. But I only had problems with finding time to annotate some of my second book, because many of my teachers have been giving me small assignments that are time consuming for me. But I was able to fix this problem by utilizing my two free blocks in the library to annotate my second book.
Reflection: I feel like my research process right now has been quite slow and not really as hard as I thought it would be. But this week we haven't really had much to do other than finish annotating our books or reading our books. The only problem I have had this week was trying to find time to annotate my book because over the break I had finish reading both books as well as I had annotated and finished my note taking for my first book. But in truth, I am quite scared for next week because I have no idea what my questions will be for both books because my books are so similar but different at the same time. It sounds complicated, I know, but my books are bot mysteries and they are both books that show racism and inequality in America today which I bet is one of my topics. I unfortunately do not know what my other topics are because I have to have more than one topic. But I am quite happy to have finished one books' annotations as well as notes because that had been looming over my head all throughout the fall semester. I am also quite happy with how I have been utilizing my class time to work on my research paper as well as how I have been completing my tasks for my research paper process.
But Overall, I am hoping for the best for the rest of my research time and I SURVIVED THE FIRST WEEK! :)
Fancy blog style. You did survive the first work, and since you're done with your books, you're in good shape for the research that's coming. Hopefully, your question set will give you some direction. (I haven't read these yet.)
ReplyDelete